Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thoughts about why population can corrupt who you are

So Deviantart have this artist of the week thing. I'm not against the artist themselves but I have to say giving them way too much recognition can sometimes (not all the time) make them feel superior. If you think about it, someone that begs for recognition can be a problem. Why do people want to notice you through the internet when you already have people in your life that already notice you? Is it because people in your life don't (I see that as no excuse) or you think everybody in the internet are doing that (which is false)? I've been on DA for 6 years and I hardly got any recognition or love from a whole bunch of people. It's because I don't want to create a label for me. I don't want to be called the awesome- popular- oh I know who she is- artist. I just realized that DA care mostly about pageviews and watchers. Why does that matter? An artist is an artist no matter how much people like them. I think it's just a waist of time. And this tumblr famous bull crap is no different. I'm not jealous by any means, I just don't like when people like to label themselves. The internet can't judge who you are. Depending on the internet for recognition is just.... no.

Well that's pretty much all I got to say. Bye and have a nice day :).

No comments:

Post a Comment