Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hurricane Irene



It was August 28th 2011 when Irene decide to come up north. There was acouple of reports about sudden deaths in Virginia. New York got affected a little bit (mostly in New York city). Thank God that the hurricane did not wash out all of New York. A day later, Irene finally made her way back to the ocean. Sadly, I don't have classes the next day because of the damages Irene did. I really want to start my last assignment T3T. I couldn't concentrate on my computer at home. Being in a secluded area makes work much more easier. Also, this is the second time Irene hit an area of the United States. In 1999, Irene made it's way to the state of Florida. This year is mostly New York city, Mathattan and Virginia that been hit badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment